Prior to initiating treatment with Cialis 20mg for BPH, consideration should be given to other urological conditions that may cause similar symptoms. In addition, prostate cancer and BPH may coexist.
Inform patients that Levitra tablet is contraindicated with regular and/or intermittent use of organic nitrates. Patients should be counseled that concomitant use of LEVITRA with nitrates could cause blood pressure to suddenly drop to an unsafe level, resulting in dizziness, syncope, or even heart attack or stroke.
MENOPAUSE QUIZ: SYMPTOMS & SIGNS
Visit our page in the twitter Coupon4Rx.com
Administration of LEVITRA with nitrates (either regularly and/or intermittently) and nitric oxide donors is contraindicated [see Clinical Pharmacology (12.2)]. Consistent with the effects of PDE5 inhibition on the nitric oxide/cyclic guanosine monophosphate pathway, PDE5, including Levitra, may potentiate the hypotensive effects of nitrates. A suitable time interval following dosing of Levitra for the safe administration of nitrates or nitric oxide donors has not been determined.
A growing array of medicines is available to assist in the management of ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (ED). An ideal agent would be rapidly effective, easy to administer, affordable, applicable to a wide range of patients, and minimally toxic. The types of medications can be divided into oral, topical, injectable, and intraurethrally inserted. Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors are the principal oral agents used in ED.
The most common side effects reported in clinical trials included headache, flushing, rhinitis (runny nose), and indigestion. Dizziness was reported in about 2% of patients. A small number of patients taking Levitra (Vardenafil) also reported abnormal vision. Take the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Quiz Impotence Slideshow Pictures Unzip Your super sex Life.
Advise patients to stop taking type 5 inhibitors, including LEVITRA, and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing. These events, which may be accompanied by tinnitus and dizziness, have been reported in temporal association to the intake of PDE5 inhibitors, including LEVITRA. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to the use of PDE5 inhibitors or to other factors [see Vardenafil (Levitra)]. LEVITRA does not:
- Cure ED;
- Take any medicines called nitrates (See What important information should you know about Vardenafil pills?). Nitrates are commonly used to treat angina. Angina is a symptom of heart disease and can cause pain in your chest, jaw, or down your arm;
- Increase a mans sexual attraction;
- Serve as a male form of birth control;
- Take riociguat, a guanylate cyclase stimulator, a medicine that treats pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic-throembolic pulmonary hypertension;
- Have been told by your healthcare provider to not have sexual activity because of health problems. Sexual activity can put an extra strain on your heart, especially if your heart is already weak from a heart attack or heart disease;
- Protect a man or his partner from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV. Speak to your doctor about ways to guard against sexually transmitted diseases.